The Hospital`s duties in Koszalin are to become a modern, state of the art institution with a humane message. The Hospital is a self – financed institution, which main goal is to have satisfactory facilities for all citizens in Koszalin and beyond.
We offer medical treatment with an individual approach, concentrated on each and every patient.
We put much effort into improving our medical standards day by day through respecting the patients rights and additionally constantly educating the staff, through training and enabling them to gain a higher education.
Our State Hospital offers quick and complex diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. The medical treatment of our patients takes place in 22 Hospital Department.
- Anaesthesiology and Adult Intensive Care Department
- Anesthesiology and Child Intensive Care and Neonathology
- Child Surgical Department
- General and Vascular Surgical Department
- Casualty and Orthopaedic Surgical Department
- Child Department
- Day Reahabilitation
- Obstetric and Maternity Ward
- Internal Department C
- Ophthalmic Department
- First-Aid Department
- Internal Department B
- Infection Observatory
- Dialysis Centre